First Aid Red Cross (8 hours e-learning and 4 hours classroom)Book now
You can now also get your first aid Red Cross certificate at STC-KNRM!
From unconsciousness to swallowing and from burning injuries to poisoning; Make sure you know what you need and practice all skills during our first aid course. Reanimation and use of the AED are also part of this course.
8 hours online preparation and 4 hours classroom
Save time by exercising online with the theory. Knowledge tests and clear videos make this online theory anything but boring. Practical exercises will be conducted in the classroom with your colleagues
Learning objectives and subjects
To ensure the safety of a casualty to assess the condition, to alert emergency services and to provide first aid to:
- Cardiac arrest: Resuscitation and use of an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
- Consciousness, choking
- Burns, skin wounds, bleeding, nose bleeding
- Head injury, nerve and vertebral injury
- Pain in the chest, stroke
- Bone injuries, muscles and joints
- 1 year unlimited access to the online learning environment.
- As a result, proof of participation (also admission ticket to the classroom course)
- A European recognized Red Cross certificate (two years valid)
- A course folder with all subjects of this course
Are you interested in this training?
Use the “book direct” button to view the schedule and book the training.
The participants are expected to register at 08.00, the training is from 08.30-12.30
The training is provided in English or Dutch