Offshore First Aid RefresherBook now
This two-day refresher course is aimed at everyone who is designated to perform first aid tasks in a first aid organisation at a mining installation or a drilling platform.
This training consists of theoretical instruction combined with practical excercises.
This Offshore First Aid Refresher training contains:
- Basic principles of rendering first aid;
- Stop bleeding;
- Simple wound treatment;
- Immobilize fractures;
- First aid at shock;
- Cardio-pulmonary reanimation;
- First aid for unconscious patients;
- Immobilization of patients with suspected back and/or neck injury;
- First aid at drowning;
- First aid at hypothermia;
- Personal hygiene before treating open wounds;
- Preparations for transport of wounded/sick persons;
- Use of first aid equipment, bandages and trauma scale;
- Communication and radio medical advice;
- Giving injections into a muscle on indication of a physician;
- Operating an AED;
- Keep medical administration up to date.
This training is part of our standard offer, please contact STC-KNRM for a booking at 0800 – 1412.
We expect the participants at 07.45 on the first training day. The following day starts at 08.30. All training days end no later than 17.00, unless the participant attends additional training(s).
The training is given in English. We can organize this training in a different language for groups on request and if necessary with an private interpreter.
Requirements for participation:
In order to participate, delegates need to be in the possession of a valid “Oranje Kruis Certificaat” or a valid Nogepa 2.2A / 2.2B certificate.
Offshore First Aid Refresher €534,- (incl. registrationfee, excl. 21% VAT)
Offshore First Aid €834,- (incl. registrationfee, excl. 21% VAT)