Compressed air 1 (without exercise test) G26
The compressed air examination 1 (also called breathing air examination) is intended for people who have to work with compressed air but do not have to exert heavy physical effort when using compressed air. Heavy physical exertion includes the following:
- Deployment in emergencies including life-saving work;
- Cleaning activities in tanks;
- Heat stress
This examination is performed by a registered doctor and takes about 40 minutes.
The examination consists of the following components;
- Bi Deltoid shoulder measurement
- Basic examination
- Height, weight, BMI,
- Bloodpressure, puls and saturation
- Lung function test
- Vision test
- Urine test
- Extensive physical examination
- Resting ECG
The price for this examination is €180,- excluding VAT.
- Under 40 years: 1 x per 4 years
- 40-50 years: 1x per 2 years
- 50-55 years: 1 x per year
If during the examination the medical examiner considers additional examinations necessary in order to reach a correct medical opinion, the following additional examinations may be required: ECG, blood count, other lab tests, request results from specialist.