The 1-day training ERO Refresher (in Dutch BHV) is there to maintain the knowlegde and skills of the Emergency Response Officers
and to keep them informed about the latest developments in this field.
This training is provided by STC B.V.
Part 1: Life-saving
- General rules for the provision of first-aid (5 important
- Emergency transport hold “Rauket”
- Vital functions
- Rescue breathing and CPR (for adults)
- Use of AED
- Suffocation and poisoning
- External (severe) bleeding and how to use bandage
- Local injury (burns, fractions, eye injuries)
Part 2: Communication, fire control and evacuation.
- Tasks of the aid worker
- Communication during a incident
- Fire control (fire three-and pentagon, fire stages, small fire extinguishers)
- Importance of aftercare
On request we also give an AED instruction during this course.