This H2S (Nogepa 0.8) is intended for persons working anywhere where hydrogen sulphide gas can be expected or has been found.
The aim of this training is to inform the delegates on the health and safety issues related to hazards and risks of hydrogen sulphide gas and to equip them with the basic emergency response knowledge and skillS.
This H2S training contains:
- Knowledge of the properties and hazards of H2S;
- Knowledge of working activities on a H2S location;
- Knowledge of the necessary layout on an H2S location;
- Handling, use and restrictions of the specific compulsory personal protective equipment;
- Handling, use and restrictions of personal detection/alarm equipment;
- Escape procedures in case of an H2S alarm;
- First aid in case of H2S victims;
- Knowledge of H2S rules in the Working Condition Act (Arbowet).
Are you interested in this training?
Please use the “Book Now” button for availability and book your course.
This training can be booked as an “On Board” training as well as a regular course. In both cases we ask you to contact STC-KNRM for booking this course.
This training is given in addition to BOSIET, FOET or HUET and there for training times may vary.
The training is given in English. We can organize this training in a different language for groups on request and if necessary with a private interpreter.
Requirements for participation:
In order to participate in this training, participants do not need to have any specific requirements.