This H2S (Nogepa 0.8) is intended for persons working anywhere where hydrogen sulphide gas can be expected or has been found.
The aim of this training is to inform the delegates on the health and safety issues related to hazards and risks of hydrogen sulphide gas and to equip them with the basic emergency response knowledge and skill.
This H2S training contents:
- Knowledge of the properties and hazards of H2S;
- Knowledge of working activities on a H2S location;
- Knowledge of the necessary layout on an H2S location;
- Handling, use and restrictions of the specific compulsory personal protective equipment;
- Handling, use and restrictions of personal detection/alarm equipment;
- Escape procedures in case of an H2S alarm;
- First aid in case of H2S victims;
- Knowledge of H2S rules in the Working Condition Act (Arbowet).